The Supervisory Body is elected by the Management Board and is consisted of three members with a two year mandate.
The competencies of the Supervisory Body are:
- to monitor the implementation of the Statute and program of the Foundation;
- takes care for the operations and assets of the Foundation;
- monitors the operation manner of the Management body;
- submits report on the successful work of the Foundation (including financial and accounting reports)
- revises/checks the annual final account of the Foundation.